Mason's Chimney Service and Certified Air Duct Cleaning, Inc. are family owned and operated businesses serving Gloucester, Camden, Cumberland, and Burlington counties since 1955.
Fully insured, CSIA certified chimney sweeps, F.I.R.E. certified Inspectors and NFI certified Master Hearth Professionals offer service of the highest standards. Our technicians are also NCI certified carbon monoxide analysts.
Complete commercial and residential
services are available:
- Chimney Cleaning
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) System Cleaning
Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Appliance Cleaning
- Cleaning fireplace, woodstove, insert,
oil & gas heater flues
- Repairs & Rebuilding
- Chimney Caps
- Damper Replacement
- Chimney Certification
- Animal Removal & Prevention
- ChimScan Inspection System - (Interior Video Inspection Camera)
- Leaks repaired/flashing
- Gas Logs
- Repointing brick & stone
- Fireplace accessories - ask to see our catalog
- All supply & return ducts cleaned
- Registers, grilles, & diffusers cleaned
- Heat exchangers and cooling coils cleaned
- Antimicrobial Treatments
- Free Estimates
- Dryer Ducts Cleaned
- Replacement Ducts
- Bird Covers Installed
- Appliance Cleaning
Hearth Products - Call ahead to check availability. Most items are in stock daily. Easy pick up service at our office or click on a link below to shop our online store.
Ask about our carbon monoxide monitors!!
Carbon monoxide is the number one cause of poisonings in the United States, yet only 5% of all CO poisonings are reported. Have one of our NCI Certified Carbon Monoxide and Combustion Analysis Technicians evaluate your appliance(s).
Protect your family with a low level Carbon Monoxide detector. The model we offer is not what you'll find locally at a home supply store or as a special bargain online. This is an extremely sensitive unit that surpasses all UL requirements.
The UL Requirement for a CO alarm is as follows:
- 400 PPM - Alarm within 4-15 minutes
- 150 PPM - Alarm within 10-50 minutes
- 70 PPM - Alarm within 60-240 minutes
Why wait to know about rising CO levels in your home? Our model will let you know within 5 minutes when CO levels reach only 15-34PPM.
• Continuous Scan™ mode lets you know monitor is checking for CO – 24/7
• Digital display shows CO levels of 5 ppm or higher
• Low Alarm - 15 ppm - audible & visual every 8 seconds
• High Alarm - 35 ppm - audible & visual every 4 seconds
• Crisis Alarm - 70+ ppm - audible & visual every 2 seconds
• 5-minute “Hush” button for levels below 70 ppm
• Designed for wall installation or tabletop use
• Replaceable 9V battery ensures operation even when power is out
• 2-Year limited Warranty
Ask for a brochure today!
Purchase one to protect your home and family.
Did you know?
Chimneys - Annually 23,000 home fires start in the chimney. To prevent fires, you should have your chimney cleaned by a certified chimney sweep after 35 to 40 fires (about one cord of wood).
Dryer Vents - Regular dryer vent cleaning prevents fires and increases energy efficiency. Lint that collects in your vents is extremly combustible. Cleanings should be done annually, depending on use and complexity of your system.
Furnace & Air Conditioning Ducts - Ducts should be cleaned every 4 to 7 years, depending on your homes environment. Furnace duct cleaning will create a more livable enviornment for family members with allergies or respiratory problems, and will help remove excess polutants caused by pets and active children.
Do you have uninvited guests
in your chimney?
A chimney sweep can help you rid your chimney of the following:
A chimney cleaning can also eliminate a Chimney Swift. A Chimney Swift is the only bird that can fly up and down a chimney looking for a place to build a nest.
You will know that you have uninvited guests when you hear the baby chimney swift birds screeching, or the baby raccoons meowing like kittens.
And when the critter is removed,a new chimney cap can be installed to keep new ones from taking up residence!